I can't believe how big Emily is getting. Today I was folding laundry, and while I was in the middle of it JJ wanted to eat. I left the clothes I was folding on Emily's bed and went to feed him. While I was feeding him she came in with a stack of towels and asked where they went so I told her to just put them on my bed (Christmas presents are in the closet where they belong). I thought it was really great that she was putting the towels away for me because she has never done this before. Well, when I went in her room she had put away all her clothes! She had not only put them away but put them all in the right drawers! It made me feel so great that she did that for me because I really don't like laundry. She really made my day.
Skinny Soup
9 years ago




1 comment:
How adorable!!! Sometimes kids just know ;)
Post a Comment