Today we took down our garden. While we were doing this we were even able to pick some more watermelons, cucumbers and strawberries. Our strawberries are still blooming. It is like they don't want to stop. It was kind of sad cleaning everything up because I kept thinking about how we won't be able to use this square foot garden next year at my parent's house. They have a lot of garden space so that won't be a problem. I just think about how much work we put into putting our square foot garden together. I am so
grateful for all the produce we were able to get from our garden this year. What a blessing it was.
3 comments:
We still need to get to ours. We leave for a week on Monday so I fear bad weather when we get back and get to it.
I swear, Elizabeth, whenever I read about all you do, I feel totally inadequate. Good for the garden!
What a bummer that you won't have your square foot garden. Sounds like you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment