Thursday, December 17, 2009

Decorating the Christmas tree




Two days after Thanksgiving we set up the Christmas Tree. I think that is the earliest we have ever set it up. I usually am a procrastinator. It has been a lot of fun having it up and the kids really love seeing the beautiful lights. JJ wouldn't stay away from it to begin with, but I think he is used to it now because he hardly takes anything off anymore. It was fun watching the kids put the ornaments on the tree because they would put three red ornaments right next to each other and get so excited because they all match. :) I moved some of them around so they weren't to close together, and to keep them out of JJ's reach.

1 comment:

Chris and Kat said...

We have had a hard time keeping S away from the tree. It is getting better but there have been a lot of broken ornaments this year.
the volcano cake...I baked it in a bowl.