We finally took Madison out to do her 3-year pictures. It kept raining every day when I thought I wanted to take her out. Wednesday was beautiful so we searched for a place in Meridian to take pictures and ended up at the Meridian City Hall. They just redid it a few years ago and the outside is beautiful. I need help deciding which one to hang up in my house so please tell me which one you like the best. Sorry the first two are sideways-I forgot to fix them before I put them on the memory card. Our new computer doesn't have all the photo programs on it like our old one does.

#1

#2

#3

#4

Emily wanted to join in on the fun and I thought this picture was cute.

I had the girls take a picture together and I liked this one. I just wish there weren't shadows on their face. It was really bright outside.

Joe and I decided we like this spot for a family picture later. We will have to come back and do that.


These two pictures crack me up. I love how everyone is looking in every different direction and in this last one JJ is yelling at me. :) Maddie kept putting her hands in her face and saying she had soap in her eyes. (she has had soap in her eyes several times so I guess she just thinks if they hurt that is what it is.)

This is the best I could get of all three of them. JJ just wasn't in a smiling mood. and Maddie was kind of freaked out by the rock they are sitting on. She though they were going to fall in the water. Emily just loves the camera.
3 comments:
cute! I love #2!
I love #2 too :) so cute, and when we're in town for memorial day tim would be willing to do them with his nice camera too :)
So so cute!
Post a Comment