Saturday, October 15, 2011

Food!

We started feeding Asher real food this week. We started with some oatmeal baby cereal and formula mixed together. He hated it. At first he was so excited. Then he figured out how nasty it tasted, and he just cried with every bite. We thought it might just be a first time thing so we fed him the same thing the next day. He still hated it and refused to eat it. The next day I decided to try sweetening it up for him by making it with pureed pears instead. He absolutely loved it! He has been eating it for breakfast and lunch every day since. He gets really mad now when it is all gone. I wanted to take pictures of his first time eating food, but our camera is packed away somewhere and we haven't found it yet. As soon as we do I am going to be taking his six month pictures too.

No comments: