This last week Albertsons has had awesome shopping deals that I just had to share. I purchased 84 items for a total of $41.98 out of pocket, but I had a $6 Catalina from a previous order so it would have been $47.98 that is approximately 57 cents per item. I saved $210.37 so my order would have been $258.35. I was really happy with how well it went. One thing I didn't know prior to this order is that you have to pay tax on the total before you start giving coupons. Because of this I spent $8.83 in taxes. If they only charged taxes on the total after coupons I would have spent only $35.14 or about $1.98 in taxes.
Here is a list of what I purchased and how much each cost (before taxes of course)
6 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes .25 each
2 Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes .17 each
2 Betty Crocker Frosting .12 each
2 Stickerz fruit roll-ups FREE
4 fruit roll-up snacks FREE
2 Betty crocker brownies .60 each
2 cinnamon toast crunch .95 each
2 Cheerios snack mix .40 each
1 chex mix snack mix .50
2 chex mix snack mix FREE
5 betty crocker warm delights .12 each
5 nature valley granola bars .56 each
1 Pillsbury crescent rolls .65
2 chex mix bars .90 each
2 Macaroni grill dinners 1.50 each
8 Pillsbury grand biscuits FREE
12 progresso soup FREE
8 Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough 1.00 each
2 Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough 1.13 each
4 Kellogg's cereal 2.50 each
8 top ramen .15 each
2 gallons milk 1.19 each
84 items
I will post a picture later. The battery on my camera wasn't charged so we had to use our camcorder and we don't have the program installed yet on the computer for it. I know it is a lot of snack stuff, but it will be useful in our food storage and we won't have to buy any of these items for a long time. The Kellogg's cereal was the most expensive, but I did it because if you purchased 4 you got up to $4.50 in milk free.
Skinny Soup
9 years ago




2 comments:
That's awesome!!! I'm planning to go out for more tonight :)
OK I need to get serious about this coupon thing. I read these blogs and think...yeah, good for you, that's awesome. and then I don't do anything. grr
Good job!!!
Post a Comment