Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Haircuts

On Sunday we did family haircuts. I cut hair for Joe, Jared, Emily, and Madison. Of course Sarah helped with Emily and Madison. Joe and Jared just got the same haircut I always give them. For Emily we decided it was time to cut her hair shorter. I didn't realize it was going to get as short as it did though. We kept having to fix it because it wasn't even. So it kept getting shorter and shorter. She has the thickest hair. Sarah did all the finish work because I had finally decided that I was just going to live with it the way it was. I am so glad she helped because it looks very good. We gave Madison bangs and cut it in the back because her hair just keeps growing into a mullet all by itself. I hope that someday the sides will start growing.


Here is a before shot of MadisonHere is an after shot of Madison.

This is the best shot I could find to show how long Emily's hair was. She as helping her Dad make dutch oven cobbler here.Here is her hair after the haircut. She loves it and tells everyone how short her hair is.

No comments: