Monday, May 18, 2009

Garage Sale Find


Yesterday I went garage saleing for my first time. I have gone to a garage sale before but this was my first time driving around looking at several different ones. I was in search of a crib. Our crib has been broken by Madison. She likes to try to climb out of it and broke off an important piece. We got our previous crib for free before we had any children. It had something small wrong with it and we were just going to make do until we could get a new one. Now it has gone through 2 1/2 children and isn't working anymore. My friend Sally and I found a crib for $2. I was very happy about that. It looks like the bar won't stay up, but it will stay down. So this one will work for now. I don't think it will work very well when JJ is able to pull up because he could topple right over the side so I will keep searching.

4 comments:

Julee said...

$2! Great find!!! Wow!

Elizabeth said...

The lady said she was trying to get rid of everything and was even giving some things away free.

Julee said...

you lucked out! I wish we lived closer and could be garage sale partners :)

Elizabeth said...

I wish we did too. Maybe we could meet in Meridian sometime and catch the garage sales there.