Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been a great Mother's Day. We have 9 am church so we got up and went to church. For Relief Society we had an awesome lesson on Mothers after which the bishopric had cheesecake and fruit for everyone. Yummy! When we got home Joe wanted me to have lunch in bed since we didn't have time for breakfast in bed. The kids helped him make Mac and Cheese and bread and butter. They brought it into me with cards they had drawn for me. I loved it. I love being a mother and I love my mother for the great example she has been to me. She showed me how to be a Mom and did a great job at it. Happy Mother's Day to any Moms or future Moms.

2 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

YEAH!!! My family wanted me to have lunch in bed. I should have done it!!! :)

Julee said...

Happy Mother's day to a wonderful mother! :)