Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Library Day

Our local library is having fun activities every Wednesday during the summer. Today they had a clown. She did a pretty good job and the kids enjoyed watching her. I think their favorite part was the balloon animals though. She did balloon animals for anyone that wanted one. Emily got a heart wand and Madison got a giraffe. I didn't think Madison would really care if she got one, but I was wrong. Emily got one during the presentation, and at the end people who didn't get one were lining up. Madison kept telling me Balloon, Balloon. I asked if she wanted a balloon animal and she said, "Uh-huh." So Emily took her to stand in line and she was so happy when she got it. She kept waving it all over the place with a huge smile on her face.

1 comment:

Raquel Koehler said...

We should go together one of these Wednesdays. If I can manage to get out of the house...