Friday, January 1, 2010

Emily's Preschool Christmas Party

We have had quite alot going on around here the last couple of weeks and I have been slow at updating. A couple of weeks ago Emily had her Preschool Christmas Party. She had a lot of fun and was so excited for it. Maddie was even excited because we got to join in on the fun. She got really upset when I dropped Emily off for preschool and we didn't go in right then because the party was only the last 1/2 hour of preschool. During the party they decorated gingerbread men, sang some christmas songs, had a book exchange and enjoyed some treats. We have discovered that even though Emily loves to talk to everyone, she gets really nervous in front of a group of people. Most of the songs they sang for the program she had been singing to me all week at home, but you couldn't even hear her during the program. I still thought she was cute though. Here are a couple of pictures. One is the book exchange and the other is during the program.

No comments: