Monday was Rachel's Bachelorette party. Before her party was Sara's Baby shower which was lots of fun. She got lots of cute gifts for little Kaidyn. For Rachel's party we went black light miniature golfing and then went to Olive Garden. Rachel had two of her good friends come along, Brook and Erika. She also had Sara, Amanda, our Mom, Kendra (sis-in-law), and Brittany (sis-in-law) and me. I love the Miniature golf place in Meridian because all the painting on the wall looks awesome in the black light. Almost all of us hit the last whole through their number 1 slot which gives you a coupon for b1g1 free the next time you go. I think that the workers didn't believe us when we told them how many of us did it. After we were done eating at Olive Garden we headed back to my parents house and made a sugar scrub to wash our hands with for smooth hands and then we watched Bride Wars. While we were at home with the kids the boys were taking Tim for his Bachelor Party. I am told they had a good time, but I don't know all the details of their party.
Skinny Soup
9 years ago




2 comments:
I've never been to that miniature golf place. Didn't even know it existed. Sounds like tons of fun.
I can't believe Rachel is getting married!!! She is such a beautiful woman!
Post a Comment