Emily just finished up another swimming lesson class last Wednesday. She gets to advance to the next class which they call the Eel class. She is now in the 3rd level and is doing great. She loves the water so much. She gets to start the new class tomorrow. This will be the first time since the very first class that she is actually with other kids at her skill level because they never had enough kids sign up so she just stayed in the beginner class and did the advanced stuff.
3 comments:
YEAH!!! I am glad you found me!!! I saw your last name on the Thrifty Mom site and tried to find you but got side tracked(story of my life). Now I will spend the next three days catching up on your blog. :) We are good. Chris manages the Sprint kiosk in the mall. Next time you are there... :) Your little ones are beautiful!!! We will have to dinner or something soon!!!
Kat
Yes, call us. We are in the phone book. Which mall is his kiosk in?
Boise
Post a Comment