Yesterday Joe and I finished planting our garden. We had already planted potatoes, peas, onions, and strawberries. Yesterday we added: tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, basil, watermelon, cantaloupe, carrots, corn, chives, dill, parsley, beans, cucumbers, and pickling cucumbers. I probably forgot something, but it is all in the ground now. All we have left to plant is oregano and zucchini. I can't wait until things start coming up. Joe also got 3 concord grape plants that we will be planting soon.
Skinny Soup
9 years ago




4 comments:
WOW! I can't believe you planted ALL of that! You guys are amazing! We just did a little container pot this year and I WAS feeling pretty proud of myself... ;)
Wahoo!!! Did that last little frost get you? I didn't know it was coming and a few peppers and some potatoes and beans were hit pretty hard. grr. Your garden looks FABULOUS!!!
The frost got some of our potatoes, but now that it has warmed up they are starting to look better.
Love seeing your garden. Aren't you glad we both got that over with last year... Now this year we truly get to enjoy the fuits of our labors. $2 for a crib - that's crazy girl, look at what a bargain shopper you are. Why don't you find me a lawn mower for that price!
Post a Comment