Sunday, August 2, 2009

JJ is 11 months


This post is a little late. JJ turned 11 months on July 14. I can't believe that in a couple of weeks he will be 1. He is getting so big and has learned so much this last month. His 1st word is UH-OH. He says this all the time and loves if you mimic it back to him. He thinks it is so funny. He has quite the personality and laughs all the time. He almost always has a smile on his face and has hugs for almost anyone. He also just recently started doing this:Yes he will finally stand on his feet. He thinks he is so funny when he is doing it too. He will often start chuckling. It is almost as if he is saying, Ha ha ha, I could have done it all along, but I didn't want to. We love him so much and are very happy he is a member of our family. The girls are very protective of him and guard him from harm.

1 comment:

Julee said...

Yea for standing up!!