Thursday, July 8, 2010

Emily's Preschool Graduation


Emily graduated from preschool in May. (I am just really behind) She attended the Curious Minds preschool that my friend Cori Strasser teaches, and she loved it! She learned so much this last year and is even starting to read. I think if I was better about having her read everyday she would be reading like a pro now. She is excited to start Kindergarten next year. We will be doing an online school called Connections Academy. She is excited to do school with Mom, but I don't think she understands that means she won't be going to school at all. I think she thinks I will be coming to school with her. :)

3 comments:

jbwood12 said...

I had to leave to go take a test. Will you please send me this picture?

jbwood12@hotmail.com

I hope you are doing well. I will miss seeing you at preschool each week

Amandean said...

Interesting. What made you decide to do an online school?

Elizabeth said...

We are heading to PA on August 20th and won't be back until the beginning or October so I decided I would homeschool her this year using an online school. I checked into the ones they have around here and decided I liked the sample lessons on this one better than the others. Joe has always wanted me to homeschool so I guess we will give it a try. She will probably go to first grade at a regular school though.