My sister-in-law Sara gave Maddie some winter boots last week that won't fit Kaidyn for a long time. Maddie is so excited about them that she wears them everywhere. Even though it is 90 degrees outside. It is kind of funny watching her walk everywhere with them.
2 comments:
Luke's been wearing long sleeves just whenever lately. I tell him it's hot outside (pretty much always over 90, sometimes upper 90's) and he says he doesn't care. And he hasn't complained yet. Granted, I wouldn't let him wear that to the zoo or anything with a lot of time outside, but we do have A/C.
Emily has been wearing long sleeves all summer. I think part of it is that she doesn't have a lot of short sleeved shirts, but anytime I tell her it is really hot outside and she should probably change she says she doesn't care. She likes to wear sweat pants too.
Post a Comment