Friday, June 19, 2009

Another campout in our backyard


We just bought a new tent this last weekend because we are going to Yellowstone in July and need one for that. Joe had Wednesday off so we decided to sleep in the tent on Tuesday night to see how we liked it. We had a lot of fun. Madison didn't get to stay out all night because she was goofing off to much. I was gone to a baby shower so by the time I got home she was already in bed inside. We are glad that we decided to test it out and that it rained that night because it leaks very badly. The bottom of the tent leaked which I had never seen before. We had a tarp and everything and yet all the seams in the bottom had water coming up through them. Joe decided to take it back yesterday and luckily we got a full refund for it. So now we are on the hunt for a tent again.

No comments: