Saturday I went garage-saleing again. Sara came with me. We had a lot of fun and found some great things. I got a trike for Madison for $5. I never knew how much she wanted one. I just saw it and thought it was a good deal so I bought it. When we brought it home she kept looking out the back door and saying "my bike". She still hasn't ridden it yet because we have been so busy, but hopefully that will be on the agenda tomorrow. I also was able to get a coat and a shirt for Emily for 50 cents each. She wore the shirt today and loves it because it has strawberries on it. The coat is for next winter because Joe and I were talking about how she might still fit into her coat from this year, next year, but Madison will need a coat and that is the one that will fit her. So we just bought Emily a new one.
2 comments:
great finds! I can't wait to go garage sale-ing again! So fun! We're doing one at my parents house this Saturday.
Maybe I'll come take a look. We are planning on painting the house though so it might be to crazy. Is your whole family doing it or just you and your parents?
Post a Comment