Yesterday was Emily's first day in Sunbeams. She was so excited that she got to be a big girl and move out of the Nursery. We prepped her all week by telling her that she would have so much fun, but she wouldn't get a snack and could have one when she came home. Of course the first thing she asked when church got over was "Can we go home and have a snack now?" I just didn't want her to cry the first day like so many of the children in our class did when we taught sunbeams because they didn't get a snack anymore. I asked her what her favorite thing was and she said she liked going to the big room and singing the songs. But when I asked if she sang the songs she said, "No, I don't think so" She said that she just wanted to sit there and listen to everyone else. I just can't believe that she is big enough to be in primary.
1 comment:
They are just so smart even though they are so small. Devin has just found new things to play with since there are not toys in primary like climbing on his chair and under the teachers table, taking off his socks and shoes. It should be an interesting year to watch them mature.
Post a Comment