Wednesday, January 14, 2009

JJ is 5 months


JJ is 5 months old today. He is getting so big. He is at that stage where he really loves his Mommy. I love it so much. He loves to give me hugs and kisses. He also cries anytime I leave the room. Of course he loves his Daddy too. He will give him the biggest smile of all. And he will just gaze at his Daddy while he waits for him to look at him and then Joe is rewarded with a huge grin. He is starting to play with his toys a lot more. When I was taking his picture he kept hitting the dinosaur sitting next to him. He also was waving his feet all over trying to figure out the dragons that were on his feet. He loves his older sisters and watches them forever. He also loves to hear his voice and talk. Last week it was kind of raspy because of a little cold he had. I think that he loved how it felt or liked the way he sounded because he talked more than he ever has before.

1 comment:

Julee said...

Wow! I can't believe how much he's changed in a month!