Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Madison and Cute Dresses

I noticed I really don't post much about Madison. She is such a cutie though. She is definitely my spunky child. She loves to run and play all day. She doesn't like to sit down for silly things like watching TV or eating dinner. (we are constantly reminding her to sit down to eat her food) She has such a big heart. The other day Emily was mad about something and was crying and screaming and Madison kept coming in to make sure she was okay. She gives these little love taps and kept patting Emily's back. She will also do this if JJ is crying. She will come check on him and is often found ramming the Binky in his mouth. She is also my child that likes to get into things. The other day I noticed she was really quiet and I went to find her. She was in my bathroom getting into the toothpaste. She was very upset she was found out though because as soon as I opened the door I just said "Maddie what are you doing?" and she threw the toothpaste and started shaking and screaming. I had to keep myself from laughing. I love her so much and I am so glad that she is a part of our family.

I also wanted to show this cute picture Joe took on Sunday before church. Emily is wearing the adorable dress her Uncle Mathew and Aunt Kierstin got her for Christmas. We love it and got so many comments from people at church. Madison is wearing one of my favorite dresses. I think they both look so cute in their Sunday clothes.

1 comment: