I found these fun blogs about doing hair on my friend Kat's blog. I decided to try them out on my girls' hair and the one I did today is called the Beehive found on
It's a Girl Thing. Emily actually did really well sitting while I was doing her hair. Madison decided she needed her hair done too. I tried telling her to wait until after dinner and that wasn't going to happen. She went into the bathroom yelling No! No! No! So I did her hair too. She isn't as patient yet so we just ended up with a ponytail with her new bow in it. She doesn't have as much hair yet either.

Here is the side of Emily's hair

Here is the top back with her new bow.

Here is the front of Madison's hair

Here is the back with her new bow.
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am glad you tried some of those hairdos!!! :) There are some crazy ones.
Post a Comment