Joe's Mom passed away on Friday afternoon. She had a relatively short battle with cancer and passed away peacefully. Her funeral will be this coming Wednesday. She was a great lady that was always full of life and was a lot of fun to be around. She will be greatly missed. We will be traveling to Ohio for the funeral and leaving our children here with Grandma and Grandpa. I remember the first time I met her. She was so happy because it was her wedding day to her husband Kurt. She had some tough times in her life from what Joe has told me, but it seemed like after she married Kurt she always had a smile on her face and things got a lot better for her. She really loved her kids and her grand kids. When we went to visit last June she played with our kids so much. Two weeks ago when we went to visit, I think that was the hardest thing for Emily because she was expecting to have a fun friend to play with, and she was surprised to see Grammy Carol laying in a hospital bed. We will miss her.
Skinny Soup
9 years ago




3 comments:
Please give Joe a hug from us. I can't imagine loosing my mom at such a young age.
Have a safe trip to Ohio!
I'm so sorry to hear that.
You guys are in our thoughts and prayers! Have a safe trip to Ohio.
We love you!
You are in our prayers. Be safe.
Post a Comment