Last week when we were at my parent's house, Emily was saying something very serious to my Mom and so my Mom responded with "Yes, Ma'am" Emily came running over to me almost crying "My name isn't Ma'am, it's Emily!"
That is so cute! I remember my neice saying something similar. I said something like "okay sweety." And she responded with "I'm not a fweety I'm a princess!!" I love Emily knows who she is!
I hope your trip goes as well as can be expected. I am so happy you shared the sqaure foot garden with me, I am starting to get mine ready and I LOVE IT! Although I think we were both crazy to do it when we were pregnant. Let me know if you have extra raspberries this year. I want first pick.
We are a family of nine. Our family was started on December 6, 2002 when Joe and Elizabeth were married. We have since added seven wonderful children Emily, Madison, JJ, Asher, Aiden, and Benjamin and Rex.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I remember my neice saying something similar. I said something like "okay sweety." And she responded with "I'm not a fweety I'm a princess!!" I love Emily knows who she is!
I hope your trip goes as well as can be expected. I am so happy you shared the sqaure foot garden with me, I am starting to get mine ready and I LOVE IT! Although I think we were both crazy to do it when we were pregnant. Let me know if you have extra raspberries this year. I want first pick.
Post a Comment