A year ago we started square foot gardening. I love it. Well, when we were putting it all together we decided that we wanted stepping stones in between each box. I was pregnant at the time and Joe was busy with swim team. So when it came time to put down the step stones we just smoothed out the ground and put them down. Needless to say our walkway is very wobbly, and crooked and we never finished putting down the ones next to our Raspberries. That was my task today. I smoothed out the ground and made it as even as possible and then put down all the stepping stones next to the raspberries. There was 30 total and it took me 5 1/2 hours with only a couple of breaks. It was a lot of work, but it looks awesome. Now I just need to go back and fix all the ones we put down last year. Yikes!

Here are the ones I did today.

This is our complete garden. I can't wait to start planting things in it. We actually have some chives that are already coming up from last year!
4 comments:
Wow! Impressive! what are you going to grow in them?
Peas, Beans, Tomatoes, Corn, Strawberries, Watermelon, Cucumbers, Cantaloupe, Zuchini, Onions, Potatoes, and other things that I can't remember right now.
Yeah Hooray! Gardening is great! Your boxes and your walkway look fabulous!!!!! :)
This path should be very helpful in keeping the mud out and getting to those yummy raspberries!
Post a Comment